Jean-Marc JancoviciPARTNER OF CARBON4 FINANCE
- Graduate of École Polytechnique
- Graduate of École Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications de Pari
Jean-Marc Jancovici is a founding partner of Carbon4 Finance. Also one of the founding partners of Carbone 4, his expertise in energy and climate is recognized. Since 2000 he has worked to encourage companies and organizations to integrate carbon constraints in their thinking. To this end he has drafted successive versions of the Bilan Carbone® tool for ADEME, from 2000 to 2010.
He also teaches at Mines ParisTech, as well as giving lectures at many other schools and institutions. He a founder, co-founder or chairperson for many not-for-profit groups, the author a number of books and a regular columnist in the press.
- Author of the energy and climate website for the general public manicore.com (3,000–5,000 visitors daily)
- Regular commentator for the newspaper Les Echos, after stints at France Info and TF1
- Dormez tranquilles jusqu’en 2100, et autres malentendus sur le climat et l’énergie. Odile Jacob, 2015
- Changer le monde – Tout un programme!Calmann-Lévy, 2011
- Le changement climatique expliqué à ma fille. Seuil 2009, translated into seven languages, Prix Lignes de Science
- C’est maintenant! 3 ans pour changer le monde. Seuil 2009, co-written with Alain Grandjean
- Le Plein s’il vous plait. Le Seuil, 2006, with Alain Grandjean
- L’Effet de Serre. Flammarion 2004, co-written with Hervé Le Treut (CNRS Research director, et member of the Académie des Sciences)
- L’AvenirClimatique. Seuil 2002, Prix Roberval